- Download ASDK for Linux
- unzip downloaded archive
- Turn on command line, go to thw directory where you downloaded SDK
- Click “Install 2 packages”
- Download proper ClockworkMod Recovery package for your device
- Download zip SuperSU
- Copy SuperSU zip file into your device’s main storage.
- Power off your device, disconnect it from your computer and then turn it on in fast-boot mode. For Nexus 7 it is Power and Volume Down buttons, press them at once.
- You will see a screen like this one
- Login as root on your computer, connect your device by USB cable and execute this command:
# ./android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/fastboot devices
- now you should see your device under the command
- Now push downloaded ClockworkMode into your device by this command:
# ./android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/fastreboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.VERSION-grouper.img
- Using Volume Up/Down keys find “Recovery” on your device, press Power button to select.
- Find (main storage) where you pushed SuperSU and install it as zip
- Go back
- If you see SuperSU on applications list after rebooting, your device was successfully rooted.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]