which every user should have to improve their privacy, security, save RAM and CPU
Also check out configuration guide for µBlock.
You can work with SQL queries in Qt and SQL in many different ways, here I will show you how I came up with a working method. To keep things simple, I am not going to use any UI to print or edit queries. It will be just source code and stdout, as a database engine I will use SQLite3.
After you created your project, edit project.pro and locate line:
Modify this line by adding `sql`:
Since now, when you compile your project, QtSql module will be linked to the project:
g++ -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro -o QtSql main.o -lQt5Sql -lQt5Core -lpthread
To add support in wp-syntax, you need to edit one .css file, go to Plugins, choose ‘Edit’ under WP-Syntax and from the right hand side select
This blog is also available in .onion domain. Both blogs have different databases, DB users and passwords, different WordPress configurations, and as a result, they have different data in DB column.
After publishing a new post here, I do not want to manually copy posts from here to there and I want images from b.agilob.net to be available in .onion to avoid any clearnet connections. To do so, the content of each post must be scanned for ‘
http://b.agilob.net/‘ and this string must be replaced with ‘
There are two ways to set clan as your default compiler in Qt-Creator. One way will set LLVM as default in Qt-Creator for you only and the other one will set LLVM as default for your project, so everyone cloning/forking your repo will use clang too. If you want clang as default only for you, go in Qt-Creator to Tools -> Options -> Build & Run -> Kits select your default kit, I have `Desktop` and set Compiler to CLang. Continue reading
If you are still using AdBlock+ or AdBlock Edge, it’s time to switch to uBlock.
It’s faster, consumes less memory, uses less CPU, it’s community driven, not developed by a company, doesn’t support white-listing, so only you decide what you want to block, and what is very important, it has a built-in list of filters (which is also built-in in AdBlock, but people don’t know about it).
Just a simple tutorial to show you how to add static code analysis plugin in QtCreator on Liunx.
Start by downloading plugin dedicated to QtCreator from here.
Unpack .zip and you will get two directories which you have to copy to /usr/lib/qtcreator/plugins/. You can copy only libQtcCppcheck.so, if you don’t need Russian translation.
cp lib/qtcreator/plugins/libQtcCppcheck.so /usr/lib/qtcreator/plugins/
Factors Measured in Usability Testing
The most common factors measured in usability testing include:
- Effectiveness: a user’s ability to successfully use a website to find information and/or accomplish tasks
- Efficiency: a user’s ability to quickly accomplish tasks with ease and without frustration
- Satisfaction: how satisfied the user is with site
- Error frequency and severity: how often users make errors while using the system, how serious the errors are, and how users recover from the errors
- Memorability: a user’s ability to remember enough to use the site effectively after his or her first visit
W poprzednim poście omówiłem pokrótce tworzenie serwisu w domenie .onion, a teraz opiszę generowanie spersonalizowanych domen.
Tworzenie serwisów pod takimi domenami wiąże się z problemami bezpieczeństwa. Domeny onion są długie, trudne do zapamiętania oraz rozpoznania przez człowieka, więc narażasz swoich użytkowników na phishing.
In this post gathered some information about several attacks that can be used to track, identity web-browser users in many ways. I will show you here how to protect yourself from those attacks. Information given here should be useful for many communities, for people who hate ads online, who don’t want to be tracked online and also, for Tor users. I should warn you now that the points listed below are used by me and the list was compiled to improve privacy and anonymity without braking most of web2.0 features.
1. Let’s start with the most basic privacy settings in Firefox. First, go to Privacy settings (you can do it on many ways, on Linux, go Edit -> Preferences, or universal way just type “about:preferences” in address bar and select “Privacy”). There was much talk about the new Firefox option to disable third party cookies and a lot of people don’t like that feature because they can’t now earn money tracking you. So, tell sites, that you don’t want to be tracked and never accept third-party cookies. Other options are optional for now.